MerryMen Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MerryMen Forums

The Official Forum for the Merry Man!

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew postsLog in

New Zealand 3, Italy 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogg
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
Ogg

Male Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2009-06-06

New Zealand 3, Italy 4 Empty
PostSubject: New Zealand 3, Italy 4   New Zealand 3, Italy 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:17 am

A few days ago the All Whites (NZ football team) had to face Italy the current world champions. The score ended at NZ 3, Italy 4 and NZ was leading for most of the game. Just a reminder that Italy are world champions and NZ not even in the top100. How did we do it???
Back to top Go down
John Smith
John Smith

Male Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: New Zealand 3, Italy 4   New Zealand 3, Italy 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:33 am

Ogg wrote:
A few days ago the All Whites (NZ football team) had to face Italy the current world champions. The score ended at NZ 3, Italy 4 and NZ was leading for most of the game. Just a reminder that Italy are world champions and NZ not even in the top100. How did we do it???

Hate to spoil your fun, but my guess is that the Italian team didn't field anything close to a full strength side.
Back to top Go down
Ogg
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
Ogg

Male Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: New Zealand 3, Italy 4   New Zealand 3, Italy 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:49 am

John Smith wrote:
Ogg wrote:

Hate to spoil your fun, but my guess is that the Italian team didn't field anything close to a full strength side.

Yeh, I know
But they had some of their top players
Back to top Go down
Simmins
Simmins

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: New Zealand 3, Italy 4   New Zealand 3, Italy 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Ogg wrote:
John Smith wrote:
Ogg wrote:

Yeh, I know

Some, not all.

Simmins,
looking forward to the World Cup.
Back to top Go down
stickdeath
stickdeath

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: New Zealand 3, Italy 4   New Zealand 3, Italy 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:12 am

Simmins wrote:
Ogg wrote:
John Smith wrote:
Ogg wrote:

Yeh, I know

Some, not all.

Simmins,
looking forward to the World Cup.

I'd also like to postulate that italy were very lucky in being world cup champions, and if they weren't so good at cheating/diving (academy award quality some of them) then some other, much more worthy team would be world champions!
Back to top Go down
DarthStuv
DarthStuv

Female Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: New Zealand 3, Italy 4   New Zealand 3, Italy 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:46 pm

I couldn't agree more! My friend was Italian/French couldn't decide which team to support...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zealand 3, Italy 4   New Zealand 3, Italy 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Zealand 3, Italy 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MerryMen Forums :: Chit Chat :: Chat and Other-
Jump to: