MerryMen Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MerryMen Forums

The Official Forum for the Merry Man!

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew postsLog in

[Intro] - VelvetThighs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VelvetThighs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
VelvetThighs

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-06-06

[Intro] - VelvetThighs Empty
PostSubject: [Intro] - VelvetThighs   [Intro] - VelvetThighs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:08 pm

I go around on the internetz as VelvetThighs, some of you who have known me longer may still call me dan_sheepman and in real life as Daniel. I am a 16 year old A2 Level Student, studying Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Further Maths. I plan to carry on physics at uni at hopefully oxford or southampton. I work part-time at morrisons which nets me a little spending money Very Happy.

I come from a little village in the middle of nowhere in rural wiltshire, UK. I am very interested in motorsport, in particular F1, but try to watch Indycar where possible, (Hard to find coverage in the UK). I used to do a lot of sig making and am trying to get back in my 'groove'. I played [Proper] rugby (union) for 7 years as a scrum half at my local club and sometimes play ultimate frisbee in my spare lessons. I can solve a rubiks's cube in 70 seconds if that counts for anything Razz.

Well, that's about it. Razz

Last edited by VelvetThighs on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
biupSquid
biupSquid

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [Intro] - VelvetThighs   [Intro] - VelvetThighs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 pm

"goove" ay? :p
Back to top Go down
Simmins
Simmins

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: [Intro] - VelvetThighs   [Intro] - VelvetThighs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:53 am

VelvetThighs wrote:
I go around on the internetz as VelvetThighs, some of you who have known me longer may still call me dan_sheepman and in real life as Daniel. I am a 16 year old A2 Level Student, studying Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Further Maths. I plan to carry on physics at uni at hopefully oxford or southampton. I work part-time at morrisons which nets me a little spending money Very Happy.

I come from a little village in the middle of nowhere in rural wiltshire, UK. I am very interested in motorsport, in particular F1, but try to watch Indycar where possible, (Hard to find coverage in the UK). I used to do a lot of sig making and am trying to get back in my 'groove'. I played [Proper] rugby (union) for 7 years as a scrum half at my local club and sometimes play ultimate frisbee in my spare lessons. I can solve a rubiks's cube in 70 seconds if that counts for anything Razz.

Well, that's about it. Razz

My respect for you just increased ten fold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Intro] - VelvetThighs   [Intro] - VelvetThighs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Intro] - VelvetThighs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MerryMen Forums :: Staff Introductions-
Jump to: