MerryMen Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MerryMen Forums

The Official Forum for the Merry Man!

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew postsLog in

[Intro] Ogg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ogg
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
Ogg

Male Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2009-06-06

[Intro] Ogg Empty
PostSubject: [Intro] Ogg   [Intro] Ogg I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:18 am

Hello,
I'm Ogg or Oggothus for short. I'm a promoter for this forum. I was one of the first members of the MerryMens forum last year. I was the top poster!!!! until I went away for 4weeks and when I got back well....

I got to highschool in Hawkes Bay,New Zealand. I liekto do Endurance running (10k+) and orientering. I also like to play Rugby. I'm kinda an Environmentalist and I would like to save the world.

I am a Travian player and I've been very succesfull. I currently play Aux were I lead a top alliance. Recently leading WM-X has taken up alot of my time so I havn't been able to much recruiting Sad
Back to top Go down
Simmins
Simmins

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-06-09

[Intro] Ogg Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Intro] Ogg   [Intro] Ogg I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:52 am

Ogg wrote:
Hello,
I'm Ogg or Oggothus for short. I'm a promoter for this forum. I was one of the first members of the MerryMens forum last year. I was the top poster!!!! until I went away for 4weeks and when I got back well....

I got to highschool in Hawkes Bay,New Zealand. I liekto do Endurance running (10k+) and orientering. I also like to play Rugby. I'm kinda an Environmentalist and I would like to save the world.

I am a Travian player and I've been very succesfull. I currently play Aux were I lead a top alliance. Recently leading WM-X has taken up alot of my time so I havn't been able to much recruiting Sad

Shouldn't it be Oggothus or Ogg for short? lol

And why save the world when you can decide it. Muhahaha pirat
Back to top Go down

[Intro] Ogg
Page 1 of 1