MerryMen Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MerryMen Forums

The Official Forum for the Merry Man!

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew postsLog in

[Intro] Patrol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrol
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Patrol

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-06-08

[Intro] Patrol Empty
PostSubject: [Intro] Patrol   [Intro] Patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Hello all! Patrol here. I'm a part of the Graphics Design team here at MerryMen, but I'm sure you could already tell that. I also dabble in the art of sig making, so feel free to present me with your request. But enough of that stuff. Let's get personal.

My real name is Casey. I live in Speeday, Indiana (in the United States of course). I live extremely close to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the Indy 500, so naturally I like cars and racing. I'm 16 years old. I'm a pretty average guy. I like hanging with my friends, listening to and making some music, and playing sports. I play [American] football and baseball. I like to play golf sometimes too, though it's really bad for my baseball swing, and even have a job as a golf caddy at the local country club.

I don't really know what else to share right now, but feel free to leave a comment or ask some questions.
Back to top Go down

[Intro] Patrol
Page 1 of 1