MerryMen Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MerryMen Forums

The Official Forum for the Merry Man!

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew postsLog in

Today's Updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TechSupport
Co - Administrator
Co - Administrator
TechSupport

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Today's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Today's Updates   Today's Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 am

Dear users,

Due to some unexpected events that are taking place at my work tomorrow I will be unable to complete the update as planned. I have received all of the necessary information to start the update now, so it has been done.
Here's a rundown of all of the changes that have been put into todays update.

Graphics
You will notice that our navigation bar now fits the design of our current graphics sheme. This was created by VelvetThighs (Head Mod and Graphic Designer). We also have some new forum icons which were made by Patrol (Graphic Designer).

Forum Basket / Dump

At the bottom of the forum there is now a dump for all old topics to be sent to. This stops users post counts massively decreasing every time we prune the forum and go on a cleanup. This is a no-posting section.

And yes, I have saved the best until last. This one is the biggest surprise of all!

You will notice in the navbar that there is a new link. It says 'Chat'. If you click on it you will be directed to the chat rules page. If you decline your agreement to the IRC rules you will be redirected to the Home Page of the forum. If you accept them you will be directed to a page where you can select your session client. You can either connect to MerryMen Chat using Java, or Mibbit. My personal favourite is Mibbit, but you can choose what you like.

The IRC is a new concept to MerryMen users. Please use it with care and respect and thank midnight_tiger for hosting it for us! All admins/irc staff receive SOP/&/Admin, all senior staff and department heads receive AOP/@/Op and all regular staff members receive HOP/%/Half-Op. I hope to see a few of you chatting in there soon!.

Kind regards,

Tylers
Head Administrator
Back to top Go down
http://merrymen.niceboard.net
Ogg
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
Ogg

Male Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Today's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Updates   Today's Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 am

cool changes!
Back to top Go down
c8220
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
c8220

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Today's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Updates   Today's Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:51 pm

I like the icons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Updates   Today's Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MerryMen Forums :: Notice Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: