MerryMen Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MerryMen Forums

The Official Forum for the Merry Man!

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew postsLog in

Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic

Go down 
+9
c8220
Patrol
flame
DarthStuv
John Smith
Kiwi1691
VelvetThighs
Ogg
biupSquid
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
biupSquid
biupSquid

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic Empty
PostSubject: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Have a look at some of these! Someone had a serious imagination ...

Exclamation Question @ What a Face afro
Back to top Go down
Ogg
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
Ogg

Male Number of posts : 251

Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 pm

This is pretty mint Wink

You needed some red in your post Smile - Squiddles
Back to top Go down
VelvetThighs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
VelvetThighs

Male Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Standard ones for forumotion Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ogg
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
Ogg

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:38 pm

This forum looks pretty mint.
What version is it? afro
Back to top Go down
Kiwi1691
Kiwi1691

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 pm

pirat is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
John Smith
John Smith

Male Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:15 pm

flower elephant farao rendeer

I like this place Very Happy it has good smilies.

Watch out though, there's an evil moderator that's related to you! Razz - Squiddles
Back to top Go down
DarthStuv
DarthStuv

Female Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 am

What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you cyclops clown pirat tongue confused affraid Sleep albino lol!
Back to top Go down
flame
Participant
Participant
flame

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 am

oh year well

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
DarthStuv
DarthStuv

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:26 am

Hey, guys remember the cheers one with the different colours and it would move up and down like the mexican wave?
Back to top Go down
Patrol
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Patrol

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 am

that was the best one!
Back to top Go down
DarthStuv
DarthStuv

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:43 am

We had a thread just about that smilie.
Back to top Go down
Patrol
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:44 am

We must have it back!
Back to top Go down
DarthStuv
DarthStuv

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:46 am

Maybe it was only availiable in the old forum thingy... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ogg
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
Ogg

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:46 am

Yeh!!!
I remember that, good times...
Back to top Go down
c8220
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
c8220

Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:00 pm

The laughing one too! Laughing
That one is almost the same.
Back to top Go down
DarthStuv
DarthStuv

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 am

This is the best new one- Razz
Back to top Go down
VelvetThighs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
VelvetThighs

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 am

DarthStuv wrote:
This is the best new one- Razz

Razz - That smiley reminds me of the LEG forum XD
Back to top Go down
Devilboy
Devilboy

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:01 am

Sleep

It's a sleeping smurf smiley!
Back to top Go down
VelvetThighs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
VelvetThighs

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:02 am

Devilboy wrote:
Sleep

It's a sleeping smurf smiley!

or the drugged and garroted smiley.

Mine is more fun!

Cool
Back to top Go down
DarthStuv
DarthStuv

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:06 pm

pig Swine flu! Razz
drunken VVV Razz
Laughing Mad
Back to top Go down
c8220
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
c8220

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 pm

I just like the laughing one still. That is part of merrymen tradition. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Devilboy
Devilboy

Male Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:50 pm

bounce <----- My favourite
Back to top Go down
c8220
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
c8220

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 pm

affraid rendeer

My other favorites. They spelt reindeer wrong.
Back to top Go down
VelvetThighs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
VelvetThighs

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Devilboy wrote:
bounce <----- My favourite

bounce bounce Army!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
c8220
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
c8220

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Better army

cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
DarthStuv
DarthStuv

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 am

pig pig pig pig alien alien alien alien cat cat cat afro afro afro Army!
Back to top Go down
c8220
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
c8220

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:38 am

cat cat cheers rendeer cherry rendeer Cool Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Smile Very Happy confused jocolor jocolor geek cat cat alien Basketball Basketball lol! afro lol! lol! lol! study flower flower

Army!
Back to top Go down
Patrol
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 am

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien ALIEN ARMY!

Now where'd my War Elephant get to?

elephant <- There he is.
Back to top Go down
Ogg
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
Ogg

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 am

I love this smily geek
Back to top Go down
stickdeath
stickdeath

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 am

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops Now who wouldnt want these guys in your army?

affraid its a flopflop albino
lol!
Suspect Now what is this guy? "Hmm, i suspect that im being strangled!"

affraid pale Just saw the squid strip!

Basketball time for a game anyone?
study Stuff you all, ill read a book Razz
Back to top Go down
c8220
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
c8220

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:54 pm

clown Suspect

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
Simmins
Simmins

Male Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:37 am

monkey Heh, it's a monkey Razz

MONKEY ARMY!

monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey
Back to top Go down
Patrol
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:39 am

That doesn't look like no monkey to me.
Back to top Go down
Ogg
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
Ogg

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:18 am

king queen
Back to top Go down
VelvetThighs
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
VelvetThighs

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:14 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

The only smiley army that means anything!
Back to top Go down
flame
Participant
Participant
flame

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:15 am

I im king king

And this is my army
rabbit pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
ŦĦ155
ŦĦ155

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 pm

I can make this one do a mexican wave...

Ehhe... it doesn't go down...
Back to top Go down
DarthStuv
DarthStuv

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:18 am

I can't see anything...
Back to top Go down
ŦĦ155
ŦĦ155

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:03 am

cheers , but it doesn't go down...
Back to top Go down
c8220
Promotion Staff
Promotion Staff
c8220

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 am

Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic Wave
Here it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic   Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smilies! + some more characters to meet the 10 character minimum for the topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MerryMen Forums :: Chit Chat :: Chat and Other-
Jump to: